The ultimate travelers notebook: The Travel Journal from X17 in the color Brandy is a refillable notebook with a cover made out of vegetable tanned Belgium leather. Read more
The brandy coloured leather travel journal from X17 makes all other travelers notebooks unnecessary. This is the most thought out concept in travel journals. And did you know that X17 had already had a patent on their elastic system before the Midori Traveler's Notebook appeared on the market? This refillable notebook has micro-perforated pages, numbered pages and the cut-out tab that protects the book from damage of the elastic. And what about a 17-year manufacturer's warranty on the cover?
Add a diary filling and you have a complete organizer!
Highest quality leather
This travel journal is made out of vegetable tanned Belgium leather, is 2.2 mm to 2.5 mm thick and made out of the top layer of the skin and is therefore naturally waterproof. On the inside of the travel journal is the spine (the back) hollowed out so that the book opens better and stays flat better.
All advantages at a glance
- The highest quality vegetatie tanend Belgium laather made out of the top layer of the skin.
- X17 has cut-out tab on the back of the book and on the sides that protects the book from damage of the elastic.
- The elastics are actually not elastics but made out of industrial rubber from one piece. This makes them incredibly sturdy and shape-retaining, unlike elastic that lags over time.
- 17 years warranty on the leather!
- Micro-perforated pages so you can easily tear them out.
- Numbered pages making them great for bullet journaling and other applications where a table of contents is useful.
- The leather on the spine of the cover is hollowed out so that the book stays flat better.
- Up to four elastics so that each refill book has its own elastic. You no longer have to take everything out to replace a booklet.
- The diary refills come in two six-month booklets. This allows you to add the first half of the following year halfway through the year.
- The refill booklets have both a black and a white cover as standard. Do you want everything in white? Then simply tear off the black cover.
The back of the laather cover has recesses for the elastics, so that the leather is not damaged:
Attachment of the elastic closure:
Each elastic can contain a refill booklet of your choice:
The A5 travel journal is available with one or four back elastics and contains 80 grams of paper. The A6 variant is available with one or three back elastics and contains 60 grams of paper. The more back elastics you choose for the journal, the more fillings you can put in. For example: with four spine elastics, four refills can be placed in the journal, so you can always change the contents of the book without having to remove all the booklets.
How do you change a book?
Which fillings are standard in my leather book?
- With one back elastic: one blank filling, reading ribbon and one insert
- With three back elastics: one blank filling, one lined filling and one checkered filling.
- With four back elastics: one blank fill, one lined fill, one checkered fill and one dotted fill.
The fillings blank, lined, dotted and the diaries can of course also be ordered separately.
|Cover||Vegetable tanned Belgium leather|
|Number of pages||-|
|Fountain pen friendly paper||Yes|
|Type of paper||Different sorts of paper|