Waldmann Tuscany Black Lines vulpen
The Tuscany is a timless design inspired by the shape of Tuscan cypresses. The pen is made of 325 Sterling Silver with platinum plating and highly polished black laquer. Read more
The Waldmann Tuscany founatin is a timeless design inspired by the shape of Tuscan cypresses that reach into the sky.
- lines pattern with engraving space
- multilayered brilliant black lacquer, highly polished
- component parts made of metal platinum plated
- 925 Sterling silver
- solid spring supported clip
- iridium tipped stainless steel nib or 18 kt gold nib
- cap with screw system
- 100% made in Germany
- 10 years factory warrenty
The nib is available is stainless steel or 18kt gold.
Waldmann pens are not always in stock but can always be ordered and are shipped within 3-7 days.
|Length Pen||105 mm|
|Weight Pen||38 gr|
|Nib Material||Steel or 18kt gold|
|Material pen||925 Sterling Silver|
|Cap type||Screw cap|
|Nib color||Silver or bi-color gold|