The Waldmann Edelfeder is a noble feather for the intelligent writer who goes for uniquely detailed handicraft. The tool that makes your daily work easy. Read more
The Waldmann Edelfeder is a noble feather for the intelligent writer who goes for uniquely detailed handicraft. The tool that makes your daily work easy.
With the title ‘Edelfeder’, journalists honour a colleague who stands out through his highly cultured and demanding writing. ‘Edelfeder’ - Precious Feather. The Edelfeder is also described as a valuable fountain pen or “precious feather” by pen connoisseurs.
- barley-lines pattern with engraving space
- multi layered Navy Blue colored lacquer, highly polished
- component parts made of metal platinum plated
- 925 Sterling silver
- solid clip
- iridium tipped stainless steel 24 ct gold plated nib or 18 ct gold nib
- screw cap
- 100% made in Germany
- 10 years factory warranty
The nib is available is stainless steel or 18 ct gold.
Waldmann pens are not always in stock but can always be ordered and are shipped within 3-7 days.
|Length Capped||13,8 cm|
|Weight Pen||40 gr|
|Nib Material||Steel or Gold|
|Material pen||Sterling silver 925|
|Cap type||Screw cap|
|Nib color||Zilver of duo tone|