The Black colored leather travel journal from X17 makes all other travelers notebooks superfluous. This is the most thought out concept in travel journals. And did you know that X17 already had a patent on their elastic system even before the Midori Traveler's Notebook appeared on the market? This refillable notebook has micro-perforated pages, numbered pages and the cut-out tab that protects the book from damage to the elastic. And what about a 17-year manufacturer's warranty on the cover?
Add a diary filling and you have a complete organizer!
Hightest quality leather
This travel journal is made of vegetable tanned Belgian leather, is 2.2 mm to 2.5 mm thick and made from the top layer of the hide and is therefore naturally waterproof. On the inside of the travel journal, the spine (the spine) is hollowed out so that the book opens better and stays flat.
All advantages at a glance
- The highest quality vegetable tanned Belgian leather from the top layer of the hide.
- X17 has patented tabs on the spine of the book and on the side so that the elastic does not mark in the cover and the leather is not damaged.
- The elastics are actually not elastic at all, but made of one-piece industrial rubber. This makes them incredibly sturdy and shape-retaining, unlike elastic that lags over time.
- 17 year warranty on the leather!
- Micro-perforated pages so you can easily tear them out.
- Numbered pages making them great for bullet journaling and other applications where a table of contents is useful.
- The leather on the spine of the cover is hollowed out so that the book stays flat better.
- Up to four elastics so that each refill book has its own elastic. You no longer have to take everything out to replace a booklet.
- The diary refills come in two six-month booklets. This allows you to add the first half of the following year halfway through the year.
- the refill booklets have both a black and a white cover as standard. Do you want everything in white? Then simply tear off the black cover.
The back of the leather cover has recesses for the elastics, so that the leather is not damaged:
Attachment of the elastic closure:
Each elastic can contain a refill booklet of your choice:
The A5 travel journal is available with one or four back elastics and contains 80 grams of paper. The A6 variant is available with one or three back elastics and contains 60 grams of paper. The more back elastics you choose for the journal, the more fillings you can put in. For example: with four spine elastics, four refills can be placed in the journal, so you can always change the contents of the book without having to remove all the booklets.
How do you change a book?
Which fillings are standard in my leather book?
- With one back elastic: one blank filling, reading ribbon and one insert
- With three back elastics: one blank filling, one lined filling and one checkered filling.
- With four back elastics: one blank fill, one lined fill, one checkered fill and one dotted fill.
The fillings blank, lined, dotted and the diaries can of course also be ordered separately.
|Cover||Vegetable tanned Belgium leather|
|Number of pages||-|
|Fountain pen friendly paper||Yes|
|Type of paper||Different sorts of paper|