Add your review
An ink syringe is a handy versatile tool:
- use it to fill an empty ink cartridge with bottled ink
- get the last drop of ink out of an ink bottle using the syringe
- create your own ink samples
- fill an eyedropper pen using the syringe
- some piston filler pens, like the Tianzo and Lennon Toolbar/Opus 88 Halo can be opened just like a cartridge/converter pen. You can then use the syringe to completely fill the pen like an eyedropper.
The needle is blunt.
0 stars based on 0 reviews