In the Book "Jekyll and Hyde", Dr Henry Jekyll conducts an experiment that separates good and evil. This ink aims to represent this process by turning the Blood Red Jekyll ink into a dark purple ink with a poisonous green glow. Read more
- Combine the safety needle with the syringe and remove the cap.
- Inject 8ml of 'Conversion Solution' into the Mr.Hyde ink bottle which has the Henry Jekyll removal sticker.
- Firmly close Mr.Hyde ink cap and shake the bottle softly. Then, remove Henry Jekyll sticker that is temporary attached on.
- Do not use 'Conversion Solution' alone with a fountain pen and do not inject it into other inks except for 'Edward Hyde Ink'.
- We do not guarantee the usage of 'Conversion Solution' which is not under our instruction.
- If you inject lesser amount of 'Conversion Solution' into 'Edward Hyde Ink', the color of the ink may not be identical to the image provided.
- Children under the age of 15 must use this kit in the presence of adults.
- Do not use the ink for any purpose other than writing or drawing. Do not eat or drink these inks.
- Please keep the inks in a cool place and avoid sunlight.
- The syringe has to be disposed after the injection of 'Conversion Solution'. This syringe is not a medical waste and is not for recycling. The needle has to be sealed before you dispose it.
- Although the needle for 'Conversion Solution' injection is a safety needle with a blunt end, for safety reasons, do not use it toward the body or skin. It’s for injecting ink. Never use it for medical or other purposes.